Native Instruments Massive Crack (Mac) Download
Native Instruments MASSIVE Mac Crack is a Sonic Monster – the ultimate bass and lead synthesizer. The virtual-analog concept contradicts the cutting-edge contemporary sound it produces. MASSIVE is clear and easy to use and gives you overwhelming sounds from the first note. MASSIVE gives your songs a solid foundation with the creamiest and most powerful bass. The razor-sharp lead cuts through the mixture even with stacked sand and dirt. An overwhelming selection of wave table oscillators, modulation options as well as filters and effects offers a sound spectrum as wide as it is inspiring.
Native Instruments MASSIVE Crack contains over 1,300 sounds, all created by leading artists and sound designers. Thanks to efficient search and intuitive filtering functions, you can find presets based on certain characteristics and attributes – a particularly musical and intuitive approach. MASSIVE is ideal for live performances. The integrated step sequencer, effects and a very flexible modulation concept offer incredible versatility. All these functions have been implemented with an emphasis on conviviality, which makes MASSIVE as easy to use on a busy stage as in the studio.
Download Now for windows Native Instruments MASSIVE Crack
Native Instruments Massive Mac Crack Features
- Macro commands from MASSIVE offer quick and direct control – they are automatically assigned to the eight macro commands for all KOMPLETE KONTROL S SERIES keyboards and all MASCHINE hardware.
- All the important parameters of a sound are preconfigured and assigned to these controllers. A single controller can process multiple assignments. For example, just turn the pace and watch how several underlying parameters change at the same time.
- Macro controls allow you to instantly and deeply customize all of MASSIVE’s presets without having to understand the technical structure of the sound. Macro commands essentially transform any sound into a series of possible sounds that transform seamlessly into each other.
- In addition, macro-controls are the main interface to other applications. These are targets for MIDI assignments that can be easily set using the MIDI learn function. These are also the first eight parameters that are reported to a host when MASSIVE is used as a plug-in.
- The sound synthesis of native instruments massive full Crack is based on a unique wave scanning algorithm implemented in three parallel oscillator modules. It combines the best sound quality with the greatest flexibility and controllability. Think of a wave scanning oscillator as a multitrack sequencer. One of the tracks contains a saw wave and the other a pulse wave.
- In the vertical dimension, MASSIVE oscillators allow these tracks to merge seamlessly. In the horizontal dimension, the reading speed curve of a single cycle can be processed in three different bending modes.
Native Instruments Massive Activated
- MASSIVE offers an unlimited number of these “tracks” in each wave table as well as two additional manipulation modes, which are relevant for the time and frequency settings. Of course, the “traces” are not limited to sawtooth waves or usual pulses.
- Native Instruments Massive full crack is supplied with 85 specially developed wave tables, each with a unique combination of waveforms and special sound properties. Finally, a modulation oscillator can be used to vary the signal from the main oscillator. It can be used for ring modulation, phase modulation (which looks like FM) and other modulation modes.
- A noise generator provides an additional signal source that can be mixed with other signals, creating certain effects. For example, it can be used in combination with MASSIVE comb filters for a physical modeling approach to sound design.
- The basic structure of Native Instruments MASSIVE with Crack corresponds to the well-known paradigm of subtractive synthesis, which makes it easy to understand and at the same time guarantees that the signal flow is very flexible. You can place two insertion effects at different points in the signal flow.
- You can also pick up the signal at any time and return it to the start. For example, you can filter a sound and feed it back into the filter input. This can lead to very lively and dynamic results. Flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect in the feedback path.
- You can send any signal from the oscillator directly to the output of the synthesizer, bypassing all filters and / or master effects. This function can be used to add a direct punch to superimposed and highly modulated sounds, for example to add a subbass.
Massive Native Instruments Mac Crack System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- SUPPORTED INTERFACES
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- MASSIVE offers different types of modulation sources which can be easily assigned to one of its parameters thanks to the innovative user interface. Several parameters can be assigned to a single macro control, which combines technical parameters into a single control – a much more musical approach. For example, you can assign the cutoff frequencies of the two filters to a macro control and label them as “Brightness”.
- The envelopes in native instruments massive x Crack have an extended loop mode: part of the envelope can be looped and you can switch between different transitions or transitions for the defined start and end points of the loop. Various other options make MASSIVE envelopes truly unique.
- MASSIVE contains two step sequencer modes: while the stepper corresponds to well-known and established operating modes, the performer can be shaped individually with each performer, making it ideal for advanced rhythmic structures.
- A flexible low frequency oscillator completes the list of modulation sources. The variety of possibilities is as great as it is quick to use. This is further improved by the inclusion of templates for standard tasks for all modulation sources such as envelopes, LFOs, steppers and performers.
- For example, Native Instruments Massive registered setting an envelope on a generic ADSR form is a quick one-click problem.
- Various parameters can be adjusted on the different MASSIVE global parameter pages – parameters that most other synthesizers do not mention and cannot adjust. MASSIVE reveals its true potential for sound design.
- The key tracking pages map the incoming pitch information generated by your keyboard or sequencer for each oscillator and filter individually.
- There is even a separate button tracking control for filter cutoff frequencies and other additional parameters such as the width of a bandpass filter or the return of a comb filter. In this way, effects can be created which can be controlled by simply playing on your keyboard.
How To install?
- Click the link below to download the file
- Extract the file and open the folder
- Run the given setup